UNCENSORED NEWS FROM
HENRY MORTON STANLEY SCHOOL OF CHRISTIAN JOURNALISM
“Who will rise up for Me against the evildoers? Who will stand up for Me against the workers of iniquity?” Psalm 94:16
A Practical Strategy for Survival
1. First of all we need to be informed.
“My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge.”
This is first and foremost an information war. It is a battle for the mind. We need to understand our enemy, his overall strategy, his tactics and plan. See our articles: How Marxists Subvert Churches and Society; Is South Africa Entering the Second Phase of the Revolution; Farms and Freedom Under Fire in South Africa; Fraud, Failure and Farce – Land Expropriation Hearings; Nine Stages of Genocide in South Africa; Fearless Farmers Who Fight Back and other key articles on the www.hmsschoolofchristianjournalism.org website. See also: The Heart and Soul of Karl Marx; Liberation Theology; How the New World Order is Hijacking Civilisation and Resisting the New World Order on our www.FrontlineMissionSA.org website.
2. We need to be interceding. Prayer is an integral and essential foundation for action. We need to establish prayer groups, prayer chains and prayer networks, mobilising prayer to seek God for Revival and action to work for Reformation and restoration of spiritual life, applying Scriptural principles to all areas of life. Obtain The Power of Prayer Handbook. Pray the Psalms. Visit the www.idop-africa.org website and www.LivingstoneFellowship.co.za website for further teaching on prayer, guidelines and country reports, prayer posters and other resource to help mobilise informed, focused prayer and action against the Revolution. Study and work through the Hour of Prayer.
“…‘You see the distress that we are in, how Jerusalem lies waste and its gates are burned with fire. Come and let us build the wall of Jerusalem, that we may no longer be a reproach.’”
3. We need to be involved. Support responsible, balanced, independent sources of news, including independent community radio stations, newsletters and magazines and reliable websites. Disconnect from the lamestream, fake news controlled mass media. Recognise that the BBC (Bolshevik Broadcasting Corporation), CNN (Clinton News Network), Time (Slime) Magazine, Newspeak and Useless News and World Report are not where one can expect fair, balanced and honest reporting. Visit www.hmsschoolofchristianjournalism.org website and the Henry Morton Stanley School of Christian Journalism Facebook page. Use your social media and networks to mobilise your friends, family and neighbours to mutual support and resistance to the lawless, reckless and dangerous strategies of Marxist Revolutionaries threatening us. Get armed, trained and prepared to defend your family, friends and neighbours. Obtain the Security and Survival Handbook.
“…‘Do not be afraid of them. Remember the Lord, great and awesome and fight for your brethren, your sons, your daughters, your wives and your houses.”
4. Implementation. Expose the communist strategies and AgitProp tactics of the Second Phase of the Revolution. Motivate your friends, family, neighbours and congregation and mobilise them to action. Educate and enlist, inspire positive and practical hope for the future. Counter defeatist propaganda and escapism. Subscribe to the Christian Action magazine and obtain quantities for distribution in your church and community. Contact your friends and family overseas to mobilise prayer and pressure on elected representatives to pressure and persuade the ANC government of South Africa to cease and desist with their dangerous and irresponsible race politics and plans for land expropriation without compensation.
5. Visit the www.SAVotersGuide.org website. Download the Voters Guide and share with family, friends, neighbours and fellow church members. Vote your values. The vast majority of South African voters are supporting parties which are secular humanist and socialist. Most Christians in South Africa are wasting their votes on parties which are anti-Christian, pro-abortion, supporting the GayGB agenda vile perversion under the guise of sex-education in the schools, legalised pornography, legalised blasphemy and other destructive policies. More than half of those eligible to vote do not vote. Hence more than half of all the voters say “What difference can I make!” If one could mobilise these inactive, or disillusioned, citizens to get registered to vote and to vote their values, we could dramatically change the political landscape in the country. There are positive movements for independence of the Western Cape and KwaZulu which need to be supported.
6. Obtain resources for resistance and Reformation, including: the book Biblical Principles for Africa, which is also available in Afrikaans and French. Other useful resources would include: The Rise of the GayGB and the Pink Inquisition; Porndemic – How the Pornography Plague Affects You and What You Can Do About It; The Ten Commandments – God's Perfect Law of Liberty, also translated into Afrikaans, Die Tien Gebooie – God se Volmaakte Wet Van Vryheid. View the Agenda 2 – Masters of Deceit documentary and share it with your friends.
7. If you have school-aged children, take a good hard look at the teachers and textbooks which are moulding and filling your child’s mind. Get involved in the Parents Teachers Association and School Governing Body of your local school. Seriously and prayerfully consider home education.
8. Obtain God-honouring, Bible-based and Christ-centered textbooks to supplement your child’s education. Some recommended History books would include: Victorious Christians – Who Changed the World; The Greatest Century of Reformation; The Greatest Century of Missions and Sketches from South African History.
9. As this is first and foremost a Spiritual War, work to bring the Bible back into every areas of life. Obtain the Biblical Preaching Handbook; Answering Skeptics; Putting Feet to Your Faith; Reforming Our Families and Old Testament Survey. Be a faithful active member of a Bible based, Christ-centered evangelistic church and Gospel preaching mission dedicated to fulfiljling the Great Commission (Colossians 3:9-14).
10. Be prepared for criticism and opposition. Obtain Character Assassins – Dealing With Ecclesiastical Tyrants and Terrorists.
11. If you can, plan to attend the Biblical Worldview Summit (4-9 January 2019) near Cape Town. Send your children, or sponsor someone to attend the BWS as we seek to apply the Lordship of Christ to all areas of life.
12. See What Needs to Be Done? for further practical suggestions and contacts for resisting the Revolution and working for Biblical Reformation.
“Those from among you shall build the old waste places; you shall raise up the foundations of many generations and you shall be called the Repairer of the Breach, the Restorer of Streets to Dwell In.”
Dr. Peter Hammond
P.O. Box 74 Newlands 7725
Cape Town South Africa
How Marxist Subvert Churches and Society?
Fraud, Failure and Farce – Land Expropriation Hearings
Is South Africa Entering the Second Phase of the Revolution?
Nine Stages of Genocide in South Africa
Farms and Freedom Under Fire in South Africa
Reformation or Revolution
The Heart and Soul of Karl Marx
Zimbabwe – A Lesson in How to Destroy Christian Civilisation
When All Men Speak Well of You
Security and Survival Handbook
Character Assassins – Dealing With Ecclesiastical Tyrants and Terrorists